News

Weather: Sunny for today, clouds return Sunday


Article content

Saturday will be sunny., but not warm enough to melt all that snow. Clouds will move in near noon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 late this morning. The high will be – 4 C, but the wind chill will make it feel like -30 this morning and -10 this afternoon. Environment Canada says there is a risk of frostbite.

Article content

Saturday night will be cloudy with 30 per cent chance of flurries. It will be windy, too, southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40, low -6 C, wind chill near -14.

Sunday will be mainly cloudy with a 40 per cent chance of flurries early in the morning. Flurries at times heavy beginning in the morning then changing to 60 per cent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Accumulation will be between 2 to 4 cm, with blowing snow in the morning and early in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 40 gusting to 60 early in the afternoon. Temperature high will be -2 C and the wind chill will be -11 in the morning and -16 in the afternoon.

Sunday night will have cloudy periods with 30 percent chance of flurries with a low  of – 22 C.

Monday looks sunny and clear with a high of -7 C and a low overnight of -16 C.

Tuesday the clouds return as well as the chance of snow.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

close